Offered workshops and classes, please contact me for more information:
Yin Yoga with Soundbath
Unwind with the glorious mix of yin yoga accompanied by a live sound bath. A long held, deep yin flow guided by Suzanne Hite releases stress by reducing tension in the tight parts of your body. The crystal singing bowls played by Richard Grace cultivate a harmonic space to deepen relaxation and transformation.
Workshop: Back to Basics
New to yoga? Building a new student base at your studio? Are students ready to build strength and the confidence to take your practice deeper?
Yoga practice begins on a solid foundation of alignment. Beginner to experienced students encouraged to attend.
What to expect:
- Standing poses and transitions discussed
- Guided practice connecting breath to poses
- Personal hands-on assists
- Demonstration for alignment
- Supportive, open environment for any question
- Light anatomy tips & yoga terms explained
Anatomy for Yoga
Are you a studio offering a 200 hour teacher training? Have a strong group of yoga teachers that want to explore yoga anatomy deeper? Looking for someone who loves to teach, study and explore anatomy to present to your group?
- In-depth slides that make anatomy digestible.
- Reading materials that correspond to the presentation.
- Use your own body to relate muscles and bones to yoga poses.
- Understand dysfunction and yoga’s therapeutic role.
- Fact checked with local physical therapists for accuracy.